OPTICAL AND LASER SINGLE CRYSTALS
- Laser active elements based on GGG:Nd, GSGG:Nd,Cr, YSGG:Nd,Cr, YAG:Ho,Tm,Cr, YSGG:Er, YSGG:Er,Cr single crystals.
- Optical elements of isolators and Faraday rotators based on TbGG.
- Passive laser Q switches based on YAG:Cr+4, GSGG:Cr+4 single crystals.
- Crystals and substrates based on Gd3Ga5O12, Ca,Mg,Zr:Gd3Ga5O12, Gd3Sc2Ga3O12 compounds.
FIELDS OF APPLICATION
- Industrial lasers: elements based on GGG:Nd, GGG:Yb;
- Medical laser equipment: elements based on YSGG:Er, Cr, YSGG:Er and YAG:Er;
- Ophthalmologic lasers: elements based on YAG:Ho, Tm, Cr and YSGG:Ho, Tm, Cr;
- Ranging systems and medical lasers: passive Q switches based on GSGG:Cr4+ and YAG:Cr4+;
- Systems with high and mean power: elements based on GSGG:Nd, Cr and YSGG:Nd, Cr;
- TGG-based Faraday rotators and isolators;
- Fiber lasers and interstage net systems: TGG-based elements;
- Faraday isolators in fiber-optical communication lines: BiYIG films on GGG:Ca, Mg, Zr substrates;
- GGG substrates for liquid-phase epitaxy, diameter 76 and 100 mm.