- JSC "RIMST" is accredited to have a right to conduct calibration, certification of measuring techniques and to carry out metrological evaluation of documents used in the field of distribution of the State metrological control and supervision.
- Accreditation scope: Measurement of X-ray structural, geometric, electrical and optical characteristics of semiconductor and optical materials including silicon, SOS, sapphire, compounds with garnet structure, A2B6, A3B5 compounds, etc.
- MEASUREMENT of single crystal surface disorientation angle relative to specified crystallographic plane with accuracy less than 1 angular minute;
- MEASUREMENT of single crystal surface disorientation angle relative to specified crystallographic plane, end face orientation control and control of cylindrical ingot axis deviation direction relative to crystallographic axis specified for single crystals of big weight (> 10 kg), and control of primary flat orientation;
- Materials CHEMICAL ANALYSIS for elements content in the range from 12 (Mg) to 92 (U) of periodic table;
- Materials CHEMICAL ANALYSIS for elements content in the range from 22 (Ti) to 92 (U) of periodic table with detection sensitivity not worse than 10-4 g;
- PHASE ANALYSIS of content of different materials with detection sensitivity not worse than 5 weight percent;
- CONTROL of structural perfection of thin near-surface layers of thickness > 20Å;
- CONTROL of thickness of dielectric films on silicon and GaAs using spectral ellipsometer in the range from 10 to 5000 Å with error ± 5Å;
- 8.INVESTIGATION of absorption, transmission and reflection spectra in semiconductor materials in the range 1.5 – 25 μm, content of oxygen and carbon in GaAs, water in boric oxide (flux) etc; measurement of semiconductor materials epitaxial layers thickness in thickness range 0.5 – 200 μm;
- MEASUREMENT of resistivity of silicon wafers and ingots in the range 0.001 – 5000 Ohm.cm by method of four probes with error ± 2%;
- MEASUREMENT of carrier concentration and mobility, of semiconductor materials resistivity in the range from 0,001 to 108 Ohm.cm;
- А3В5, А2В6 photoluminescence spectra in the range of wavelength from 380 to 1100 nm;
- MEASUREMENT of wafer bow value in the range 1 – 1000 μm;
- MEASUREMENT of wafer roughness with sensitivity - 5Å, in the range of Rа from 0,0080 to 100 μm;
- MEASUREMENT of Ø 76 – 150 mm silicon wafer flatness deviation with error ± 1 μm;
- MEASUREMENT of Ø 76, 100 and 150 mm silicon wafer warp, taper, thickness and total thickness variation (TTV) with measurement error ± 6 μm.